The special Pay What You Want offer from The Ayurveda Experience ends tonight, so only few hours left for you to get access to their flagship course “The Ayurveda Experience” at a price you chose to Pay. I would not like you to miss this special offer.
This course by Lifestyle and Relationship Expert Lissa Coffey, with over 7 hours of comprehensive content would be your guiding light in the journey of life-long wellness


 with Ayurveda. It will help you understand your natural tendencies, how you operate, and what it takes for you to get along with other people in your lives. It is a universal 3-step process which eliminates the concept of forceful change and simplifies your life help you experience balance and bliss.

This is Lissa’s personal story about what inspired her work and led her to create this session for you:
When my first son was young, he was diagnosed with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder). I was very concerned because even though he was really smart (he scored high on an IQ test), the teacher wanted to hold him back a grade. I felt he was too young to be on medication, so I investigated everything else I could do – I considered all of the options and alternatives. I needed something to help him concentrate, to focus, to pay attention in school. I tried homeopathy,
 naturopathy, and many other natural healing techniques with mixed success. And then I discovered Ayurveda. And Ayurveda showed me how to look at a person’s state of balance, and imbalance, and how to bring that person back to their natural state of balance so they can be at their best. 
I learned that my son, being very Vata in nature, was experiencing a Vata imbalance that showed up as ADHD. So I set about putting him on a Vata balancing routine. Instead of giving him cold cereal for breakfast, I made him fresh oatmeal in the morning. I taught him how to meditate, and how to do abhyanga, I made sure my son had a regular routine, and I started to see a difference in his behavior, and his teacher did, too. She allowed my son to finish out the year with his class.
When my son was diagnosed with ADHD, I learned that this is a genetic condition, and that he got it from me! Knowing this made a lot of what I had been through in my childhood make sense to me – a low sense of self-esteem, struggles in school, and socially, and difficulty in getting and staying organized.
Once I got myself on the Vata routine, I felt much more focused. So much so that I’ve been able to write 8 books!
My relationships flourish, not only because I understand myself better, but because I also understand other people and their own natures so much better. I feel more confident, happy, and my anxiety has diminished.
Start now by paying what you want to witness a transformation unmatched. As you start on this journey you’ll see right away how much goodness Ayurveda brings to your days at home, at work, in all areas of your life.
Don’t press snooze for this special offer ends today!